Welcome to www.sparkthelightwithin.com. This website is owned and operated by The Light Within-Creative Pathways LLC. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’).
This agreement is in effect as of Apr 30, 2018.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.sparkthelightwithin.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of www.sparkthelightwithin.com, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.sparkthelightwithin.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from www.sparkthelightwithin.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Www.sparkthelightwithin.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.sparkthelightwithin.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of www.sparkthelightwithin.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by www.sparkthelightwithin.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Refusal of Service
The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or request. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
We will email you to confirm the placement of your order and your purchase details. In the event there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Live Events
The Light Within-Creative Pathways LLC reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. In case of event cancellation, registrant will be offered a full refund. Should we postpone the event, we have the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event in a new date.
Registration Cancelation by Participant
Unless specifically stated on registration materials, you may cancel your workshop purchase up to 7 business days before the event. Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $15 service fee. Cancellations received less than 7 business days before the workshop starts will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the registrant or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the registrant and transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Private One-on-One Coaching Sessions
A 24 hours’ notice is required for cancelling or rescheduling a one-on-one coaching session.
The session then will be rescheduled for the next mutually agreed time. There will be no refunds or rescheduling for any sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
Any sessions that start late (within 15 minutes) will end at the original end time. In case of more than 15 minutes tardiness – the session will be cancelled without refund. In case I miss a scheduled call without providing 24 hours’ notice, or will be late more than 15 minutes, a free make up session will be offered.
Termination of coaching relationship can be done by providing a written notice via email at least 24 hours before the next scheduled session. There are no refunds for sessions that have already occurred.
By participating in a creativity coaching session online, you acknowledge that, though I am a professional Certified Creativity Coach, the guidance I provide during our one-on-one sessions is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for in-person professional evaluation by other professionals as a doctor, therapist, nutritionist, business, career or financial coach to address your specific needs.
Group Facilitating and Private Coaching
By participating in my live group workshops/coaching services/website/blog/email series, you acknowledge that I am NOT a licensed psychologist or health care professional and my services do not replace the care of any healthcare professional. Coaching is not a substitute to psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. At all times I will exercise my best professional efforts, skills, and care. I can’t guarantee the outcome of my coaching or facilitating efforts and/or recommendations on my website/blog/email series.
Not a substitute for professional health care
The content of this website, such as text, graphics, images, information, and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and does not meant to diagnose or treat physical or mental conditions. Should you suspect you may have a health condition, you should consult your healthcare provider.
We strive to describe and display the services as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the service, please note that there may be errors in the site. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing, descriptions and info. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
This website is controlled by The Light Within – Creative Pathways LLC from our offices located in the state of New Jersey, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of New Jersey, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of New Jersey, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, New Jersey You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, www.sparkthelightwithin.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
The light Within-Creative Pathways LLC
PO Box 451
New Providence, New Jersey 07974